Diamond Systems is an experienced partner for industrial automation companies worldwide. Our single board computers and PC/104 I/O modules can be found in industrial automation applications around the world, including both process control and discrete manufacturing, on the production floor or in the field.
From the factory floor to portable test devices, typical applications include collecting and processing real-time data, distributed processing, precision robotic control, and controlling or monitoring automated machinery.
Benefits for Industrial Automation Customers
- Designed in reliability and state-of-the-art technology
- Long-term availability through extended lifecycle management
- Reduced time to market with off the shelf systems and products
- Reduced R&D costs through value added hardware and software services
- Perfect fit solutions designed to your specifications
Diamond is ISO 9000 certified and all of our products are managed with configuration control and change notification for our customers. We provide products with Class III manufacturing quality and long life, for example our COM-based SBCs ensure longevity through the use of interchangeable COMs.
Click on the articles below to find out how our products are being used in real-world applications.